Admission to Teacher Education Program Disposition Assessment
Do NOT complete this form UNTIL you have been
assigned a TECH BANNER ID (T Number).
Requirement Change: Public school teachers, principals, or counselors are NO longer
required as of Oct. 29, 2012.
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS LISTED BELOW BEFORE COMPLETING THIS FORM.
- You must enter a request for 3 disposition assessments from the following raters:
- Your advisor
- College of Education professor
- College professor in your content area
- DO NOT submit multiple requests for the SAME rater.
Contact Precious Edmonds, firstname.lastname@example.org,
if you need a reminder sent to your rater or have any other problems or changes.
- You MUST contact your rater BEFORE sending the request. Otherwise, the rater will get
your request immediately and be irritated with you for not asking first. Manners do count!
If you enter your raters at different times, be sure your TNumber is accurate.
When submitting the form, always begin with the Rater 1 section, even if you have
submitted rater names previously.
Type each name CORRECTLY with the first letter capitalized (i.e. John Smith, NOT john smith).
The request, sent to the individual who will rate you, is generated from exactly what you type.
Please BE ACCURATE in entering the rater's EMAIL address!
You will NOT get rated if this is incorrect, since your rater will not be successfully notified.
When a rating has been completed, you will be notified via email that it has been submitted to the Office of Teacher Education,
as long as you enter your email address correctly.
- You may view the rating scale.